‘Developing Self-Confidence for Life’
Our mission at St Petroc’s is to create a happy and positive environment within which we develop confident and balanced children prepared for their next school and life beyond it. This mission includes the desire to discover, nurture and develop the potential of each child in our uniquely caring environment rich with activities, opportunities, enthusiasm and energy.
St Petroc’s is a school that aims to prepare children for their secondary schools by developing their self-confidence and self-esteem.
- We value children who try their hardest.
- We value children who achieve excellence in academic, sporting and cultural fields.
- We value children who consider the needs, values and cultures of others and not just their own.
- We value children who try to get involved in a range of activities.
- We encourage manners and self-discipline.
- We recognize that children need time to play.
- We value children who, when things are hard, live up to our motto: “Firm amongst the waves”.
Request a prospectus
View our fantastic recent inspection report: